- Views 5498
Garage Doors are like CARS and need regular, expert servicing!
We service our cars to ensure a safe, smooth and most importantly longer lasting vehicle. Likewise, with a little care and attention, your garage door will keep operating smoothly & performing long into the future too. Every 12 months it is recommended that you have ASI garage Doors service your garage doors & Automatic opener. We work with the manufacturer’s specification to ensure the smooth and prolonged operating of your door. All garage doors regardless of age, make or model require regular maintenance checks and servicing.
On site General service can take up to 30 minutes on site. Our thorough inspection will help prolong the life of your door and the opener while keeping them safe, quiet and dependable. Annual tune-ups prevent minor problems from turning into huge disasters and a costly expense. Most common faults to doors and operators we find are caused by bad installations and poor instructions from installers. Being a small company we can eliminate bad workmanship and we supply only the best quality products that will give trouble free operation to your door and automatic opener.
Our General service includes: Tilt Door, Roller Door, Sectional Door
- Lubrication, maintenance and alignment check
- Lifting cable check for Fraying, or signs or corrosion
- Door spring tensioning & Balancing
- Door Fixings & Structure secured
- Door part wear & tear, replacements
- Replacement motor electronics and parts
- Garage opener servicing & Lubrication
- Coding new or existing remote
- Replacement tracks and brackets
- Replacement weather seals, cables and springs
- New barrels, keys or complete locks
- Examine drive sprocket & Lube
- Spring lubrication & balance
- Reset motor travel limits & test Force sensitivity
- Complete Written Report at end of General service
- NOTE: the cost of any parts that need to be replaced during your service will be added to the general service cost.
ASI Garage Doors & Openers Specialise in:
Had a new Automatic garage opener installed lately? If you have an automatic opener fitted to your door it is important that you ensure the optimum operation of your door, otherwise you may reduce the effective life of the opener, and void your opener warranty. For more information refer to your maintenance schedule in your opener’s instruction handbook or call out technician directly for all inquires.
GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS are costly! Get your garage door serviced to avoid costly REPAIRS!!